Skip navigation

23 June 2018 You are not logged in. Login now.


About SFS

About SFSThese pages provide background information on Small Firms Services Limited. We hope that the content of these pages answer any questions you may have about our company. If you need to contact us do not hesitate to call one of the Service Team on 0800 328 7494. We are available during normal office hours to answer your questions and to explain more about who SFS are and how we can help your business.

You may also find our Information Centre of interest as it provides answers to some of the most popular questions we receive.

You can find information on our products and services by clicking on the services link on our menu.

How to resign a company director

When a company director leaves a company it is important to update the company records correctly. To inform Companies House that a Director has resigned you need to file form TM01. You can send in a printed paper form or file the changes online at Companies House using the electronic filing service.

You can download form TM01 here – Form TM01
You should also update the company registers. It is a legal requirement to maintain your company registers with correct details.

For further advice on completing form TM01 please contact Companies House on 0303 1234500.