Offering registered office services in the UK for limited companies and LLPs. Our addresses in England and Scotland can be used as your official registered office. We can provide you with a registered office address in England
for as little as £40 per annum including postage costs. Our Scottish registered office
address is available for only £75! We also provide a facility from our London registered office
Benefits of our service
- Same day set up. On receipt of your order we will implement the service within 2 to 3 working hours. Identification can be supplied by email to activate the service at your convenience.
- Scottish and English addresses. We can provide registered addresses in London, Edinburgh and the Midlands.
- Legal addresses. Our address can be used at Companies House and HMRC for government mail. These are real offices!
- Mail sent to UK or Abroad. Any mail from Companies House and HMRC is posted to your preferred address in the UK or overseas
- No hidden fees - All inclusive costs. The registered office service includes the forwarding of government mail from HMRC, Companies House, and legal notices served upon the company. There are no additional postal fees. Please note that normal business mail is not included in the registered office service.
- One annual payment. There are no subscription charges or monthly fees.
- No recurring annual charge or cancellation fee. We will invite you to renew your service when it is due to expire but we do not automatically charge you. There is no cancellation fee and no further costs for UK based customers (international forwarding incurs a £30 charge). We have many clients that have used our service for over ten years now but we do not tie you into any payment commitments.
- Professional support. We have a team of trained advisors to answer your questions. On hand by telephone and email our customer service team are available from the moment you first contact us and after purchase. Customer support is a key part of our service.
- Advice on how to change your registered address. This website provides clear instructions on how to change your registered office, but our team can also talk you through it.
- Flexibility. You can move around whilst your registered office remains the same for 12 months or year after year.
- Online Companies House forms. Free access to a range of Companies House Forms and easy to follow guides are provided online for all of our website visitors.
The registered office is recorded as the legal address for your business. It is not necessarily the same address as the company’s actual trading address. Many businesses keep a separate registered address to their physical location. The legal address is the always used by Companies House (the UK registrar) and HM Revenue and Customs (the UK tax authority).
The registered office service includes the forwarding of mail from Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs and other legal notices that may be received at the registered office. There is no further postal charge as this is included in the service. Please note that bank mail and general business mail is not ‘registered office’ mail. If you need a full mail service for your general business mail please also purchase our mail forwarding virtual office
A company registered in England or Wales can move the address to any location in either country. Scottish companies need to maintain an address is Scotland whilst those registered in Northern Ireland must keep an address in that country. Simply choose your preferred location for a 12 month service:
|NOTE: must be a Scottish registered company or LLP to use a Scottish address|
Our fees are inclusive of All charges!
There are No
additional fees to pay:No
... a fully inclusive service!
Our prices are fully inclusive but please note that forwarding registered office mail outside the UK incurs an additional charge of £30 to cover airmail charges and additional administration. This will be added prior to purchasing the service online.
||London Registered Office
||Coventry Registered Office
||Edinburgh Registered Office