Small Firms Services has worked hard to ensure we have procedures in place to maintain mail forwarding services and document legalisation services for our customers and to protect the welfare of our employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Following the implementation of social distancing we have now rearranged our offices and use home working where possible. All services are available as follows:
- We are supporting customers by phone, email and online chat as usual but we are not accepting visits in person at our offices.
- Company Formations are still being processed as normal but Companies House have suspended the guaranteed same day option.
- New address orders and renewal of services can still be completed online and will be setup within 1 working day.
- Forwarding of mail is being processed but we have noticed occasional delays in Royal Mail deliveries in some areas.
- Apostille orders are being accepted and processed as normal. We are a registered business customer with the Foreign Office and are still permitted to process apostille orders with the legalisation office every day
- All new orders are started the same day we receive them
For the foreseeable future customers cannot visit the office. We are happy to assist by phone, email, online chat, online orders and postal applications. It is essential we manage the offices carefully to protect our customers and employees.
If there is any change to the current situation we will update this page with the latest information on processing orders. Please be assured we have robust systems in place to manage any events and to ensure we can still support our customers during the current period.
Thank you for choosing SFS.