Small Firms Services has worked hard to ensure we have procedures in place to maintain mail forwarding services and document legalisation services for our customers and to protect the welfare of our employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
01 April 2020 – Changes to working
Following the governments request to implement social distancing we have now moved the majority of our team to working remotely from home. There is still a small team in the office. All services are available as follows:
- We are supporting customers by phone, email and online chat. We are not accepting visits in person at the office.
- Company Formations are still being processed as normal but with no guaranteed same day option available.
- New address orders and renewal of services can still be completed online
- Forwarding of mail is still being processed but we have noticed a delay in Royal Mail deliveries to us and customers
- Apostille orders can still be accepted and processed. We are a registered business customer with the Foreign Office and are still permitted to process apostille orders with the legalisation office every day
- All new orders are started the same day we receive them but apostille orders are delayed due to restrictions on the number we can submit each day
For the foreseeable future customers cannot visit the office. We are happy to assist by phone, email, online chat, online orders and postal applications. It is essential we manage the offices carefully to protect our customers and employees.
If there is any change to the current situation we will update this page with the latest information on processing orders. Please be assured we have robust systems in place to manage any events and to ensure we can still support our customers during the current period.
Thank you for choosing SFS.